Amarok Apollo WebUI is a script for Amarok allowing you to remote-control Amarok using a modern web interface.
The script also provides a JSON API, to help developers build similar native apps for mobile devices: the Android app is coming soon…
This is an updated version of the popular WebUI-for-Amarok by Johannes Wolter.
- Playback remote control: play, pause, next, previous.
- Volume control.
- Current Track: Information, Cover, Lyrics, Rating.
- Playlist: select track to play.
- Add Collection tracks to Playlist.
- Browse Collection by alphabetical index.
- Browse Artist Albums or All-Tracks.
- Add Album or Tracks to Playlist, individually or by batch.
- Elegant and modern FlatUI design!
- Multi-langugage support: English, Español, Français, Deutsch, etc.
- Developed by Mudar Noufal <email@example.com>
- A fork of WebUI-for-Amarok by Johannes Wolter (jwchile) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Initial contributors: Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas (rosenfeld), Nacho Peix (nachinius), Martin Höher (mhoeher) & Ian Monroe <email@example.com>
- Note: for any missing credits or licence issues please contact me so I could complete the information!
Amarok is a powerful music player for Linux, Unix and Windows with an intuitive interface. It makes playing the music you love and discovering new music easier than ever before - and it looks good doing it!
Amarok /ˈæmərɒk/ is a cross-platform free and open source music player. Although Amarok is part of the KDE project it is released independently of the central KDE Software Compilation release cycle. Amarok is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License 2.
Amarok Apollo WebUI Copyright (C) 2013 Mudar Noufal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Copyright (C) 2012 by Martin Hoeher <email@example.com> Copyright (C) 2009 by Johannes Wolter <firstname.lastname@example.org> A web interface and a JSON API to access the Amarok collection and send control commands remotely. This file is part of Amarok Apollo WebUI. This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.